Purposes & Activities
JNKA is committed to PR edification for general consumers and promotion of health food, excepting Natto itself, through providing accurate information necessary for people?s health, including the scientific information on Natto derived functional food such as Nattokinase, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinose-7), Bacillus subtilis natto and its quality and safety as material. We also contribute to the business of the members by conducting researches or holding workshops.
- Interaction and information exchange among members ?
- Distribute and collect new information worldwide ?
- Host a symposium and presentation ?
- PR and publish books ?
- Promote Nattokinase activity assay and FU ?
- Others necessary for achieving JNKA?s objectives
- Foundation?27 January 2003 ?
- Name?Japan NattoKinase Association (JNKA) ?
- Secretariat?Japan NattoKinase Association Secretariat
??6-16-9 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021 JAPAN
- TEL?+81 3-3836-3136?FAX?+81 3-3836-3126 ?
- URL?http://www.j-nattokinase.org ?